I’m still breathing (and links)
Wow it’s been a long time since I last posted anything. I’m still breathing, women’s health just been a little busy lately. I hope to be posting regularly soon. I’m also wondering if this site couldn’t use an overhaul. Who knows, psychotherapist we’ll see. In the meanwhile,
Things that rock:
- Steve Irwin
- Rest in peace mate.
- WAMP Server
- Install PHP 5, Apache 2 and MySQL 5 on your WinXP (Home!) box
- Stop comment spam and trackback spam.
- Some of the best conceived front-end code I’ve come across in a long time.
- Indespensable tool for any serious front-end developer/designer
- Sweet original music for Noah Kalina’s “everyday“.
- Best syntax highlighter I’ve seen thus far.
- Document your code! Use JSDoc to do it.
- Mac vs. PC (Gaming)
- Eternal life
Things that suck:
- The clicking in my throat
- Who knows what the heck it is, dislocated trachea? All I know is, it clicks and it’s a royal pain in the neck. (sigh, I couldn’t help it.) Doctor says it’s bone rubbing on bone. That doesn’t seem too normal to me. *shrug*
- YouTube tech support.
- I don’t know what the heck’s going on over there. I asked them a simple question and in return I received the same copy/paste response of their FAQ page without a shred of personalization or even a signature. I received the same exact response regardless of what I said or asked. Either they don’t have any tech support and there’s just a batch script that tries to send you relevant information on your question, or there are some pretty incompetent tech support folks at YouTube.
- Difficult decision making
- Not using a spell or grammar checker